Monday 1 July 2013

Engleza de afaceri/English for interviews

START ENGLISH. Watch, listen, speak. Tips and tricks about English.


At the request of my students, I include in the syllabus for my business English courses topics related to interviews. I have also developed this in a previous article HERE.

The most common activity during the business English courses is to test the students’ abilities by staging mock-up interviews. This is usually done through role-play, some students are the applicant(s) and some students the interviewer(s). The focus of this activity is to prepare and ask pertinent questions as related to both parties involved. Also, proving the necessary fluency is of utmost importance.

I keep telling my students that an interviewer can easily find out of their real level of English or business English merely by asking one single question. Such as: "What do you do?".
To be continued.


Contact:

Web: www.cursinengleza.ro I www.engleza-de-afaceri.ro
Tel: 0722.841.053
E-mail: contact@engleza-de-afaceri.ro.

No comments:

Post a Comment