Friday 31 October 2014

Halloween



Halloween. By Me.


“It was the worst of times, it was the best of times” (Charles Dickens).

It is the worst of times because winter is coming and it is the best of times as underneath decaying dreams and leaves, spring and joyous days await…
Waiting for the spring has glorious snow perfume dissipating into windy mists and cozy thoughts behind blurred windows.

We don’t celebrate Halloween. Not even the day after All Hallows' Even, which is All Hallows' Day (Ziua tuturor sfintilor).

Nevertheless, for Halloween I light a green candle, preferably in a pumpkin, and I light many, many candles for my departed loved and loving people to find traces of my love…Undying…


You are able to find information about the history of this celebration in my previous article.

No comments:

Post a Comment