Monday 5 December 2011

Engleza de afaceri/ Business English

Business English courses usually follow a textbook, but what I have noticed during my classes is that students are not really attracted towards theoretical approaches but towards practical ones. That is why I base  my business English courses on a textbook and I supplement it with practical activities. One of them is presenting a company and a company’s products.

 A few tips:
This kind of presentation is delivered in front of a (potential) client, so make sure that all the information about your company and your products is accurate.

Introduce all the relevant information about your company along with some financial indicators. Present the products thoroughly from the point of view of visible benefits and advantages. Also be very familiar with the features of the products and offer an honest description of their qualities. Be prepared to answer any kind of questions. Use graphs and tables whenever necessary.
I will introduce more activities being discussed during my business courses in future articles.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment